I am so glad that spring has sprung! Winter was not a happy time for me- very gray and yucky. We got lots of snow, which was no fun. I took advantage of the sunshine and happiness and took a few pictures of the last of the spring blossoms. They are not very good (I am not a professional) but I am hoping that they will remind me of spring when I get down.

I doctored this image. Let me know what you think!

This is a photo of a tree near my house. It looks so pretty!
3 comments:
those blossoms are so pretty. I love it when the trees are in bloom. Here, they have bloomed and are done.:(
You did a great job! I love it when photos turn out! I love spring! wish you were here!
Lovely Photo's Karen, You can see one of my spring photos at My Blog
Post a Comment